We offer a full range of consultancy services for single assets, portfolios and development projects
Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of the Spanish real estate market allows us to advise our international clients in the search for real estate investment opportunities in Spain.
We focus on identifying the best properties, finding the adequate operator and structure the transaction for an optimal legal and tax impact.
Caler Advisory has its own off-market channels for identifying investment opportunities:
- Partnership with operators.
- Specific agents in major markets responsible for identifying opportunities to acquire assets that are not in formal sale process.
- Strong business network of the management team: Derived from its extensive experience, the management team has sound relations in the most relevant areas of the industry, providing recurrent off-market investment opportunities.
We constantly search for undervalued assets in order to increase property value and upside potential.
We are specialized in:
Identification and Study of Investment Opportunities.
Legal & Tax Advisory: Due diligences, international tax structures.
Transaction Assist: Negotiation of strategic issues and agreements, transaction structuring strategies.
We assist clients ranging from banks and corporations to investment funds and high net worth individuals. Our offer includes a full range of consultancy services for single assets, portfolios and development projects. We offer independent consultancy to our clients, in accordance with international professional and ethical standards, by bringing together highly skilled professionals to provide advice through the entire property life-cycle.
CALER aims for the most efficient management, combining dynamic portfolio optimization, with total coordination of all activities essential for the management and development of the property, its operation, maintenance and security.
- Reviewing leverage policy to maximize return.
- Optimization of lease terms and rents, with the aim of obtaining a balanced portfolio in terms of average life of contracts and return.
- Property Management: General management of properties, Tenant follow up, Invoicing, Transaction Management, Periodic Business Plan and Market Report.
- Strategic Portfolio Management.
- Selective rotation process on assets in order to gradually increase the expected return.
- Property Development.
- Project Management, including technical monitoring.
The Schengen Visa
European Permanent Residency:
Complete service for Investors interested in obtaining a permanent resident permit for Schengen space, through the acquisition of Real Estate including:
- Identification of undervalued properties
- Transaction Assist
- Legal & Tax Structuring
- Property Management and Rental
We offer independent consulting services to our clients in accordance with professional and ethical standards and ensure that we are not subject to conflicts of interest.
- Student Residences